Gracie Dzienny is a versatile actress known for starring in hit projects like Supah Ninjas, Chasing Life, and Zoo. Her professional journey began as a child model and soon after took up dancing and acting as well. While attending high school, Gracie made her first move towards on-screen acting by auditioning for a role in the superhero sitcom, Supah Ninjas. She managed to land the role of Amanda McKay and that marked the beginning of her remarkable career in which she has graced both the small and big screens.
Since then, Dzienny has continued to showcase her talent in both television shows and films. As of now, some of her most popular projects have been Chasing Life, Zoo, First Kill, and Bumblebee, etc. With each project, she showcases her ability to personify diverse characters and bring them to life.
Gracie Dzienny Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Grace Isabella Dzienny
- Nicknames: Gracie
- Date of Birth: August 26, 1995
- Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress and Model
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Gracie Dzienny Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Gracie Dzienny Family Details:
- Father Name: Mike Dzienny
- Mother Name: Tara Dzienny
- Sibling Name: Nick Dzienny (Older Brother), Cassie Dzienny (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Gracie Dzienny Relationships History:
- Ryan Potter – Actor (2011-2013)
- Jonathan Denmark – Production Designer (2016-Present)
Gracie Dzienny Career Highlights:
- First Film: Bumblebee (2018)
- First TV Show: Supah Ninjas (2011)
Gracie Dzienny Distinctive Features:
- Plump lips
- Colossal eyes
- High cheekbones
Gracie Dzienny Body Measurements:
Actress Gracie Dzienny body measurements complete information is listed below, including her weight, height, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Gracie Dzienny Interesting Facts:
- She first began modeling at the age of five.
- Gracie is an avid musical theater fan.
- Growing up, she studied multiple dance forms, including hip-hop, tap, ballet, and jazz.