The American comedian and actress Aubrey Plaza was born on June 26, 1984 to attorney Bernadette and a financial advisor, David Plaza. Her professional career began with several internships after which she began to perform as a comedian. She later began starring in the online series “The Jeannie Tate Show” but her big-break of the career came during 2009 when she was cast for the role of April Ludgate in the television series Parks and Recreation. The series successfully ran from 2009 to 2015 and during this time period, Aubrey also continued to work on other television projects which include her appearances in shows like Welcome to Sweden, Drunk History and Criminal Minds. Along with her work over TV, the actress has also made a name for herself through her outstanding performances over the big screen. Some of the films in which she has appeared include Safety Not Guaranteed, The To Do List, Dirty Grandpa, Ned Rifle and Playing It Cool. While when it comes to her personal life, Aubrey Plaza has been dating director and writer Jeff Baena since 2011.
Aubrey Plaza Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aubrey Christina Plaza
- Nicknames: Aubrey
- Date of Birth: June 26, 1984
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Aubrey Plaza Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Shoe Vital Stats
Aubrey Plaza Family Details:
- Father: David Plaza (Financial Advisor)
- Mother: Bernadette Plaza (Attorney)
- Siblings: Renee and Natalie (Younger Sisters)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Aubrey Plaza Career Highlights:
- First Film: Killswitch (2006)
- First TV Show: 30 Rock (2006)
Aubrey Plaza Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Aubrey Plaza body measurements including the actress height, weight, bust, waist, hip, shoe, bra cup and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-36
Aubrey Plaza Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite sport is football.
- Aubrey Plaza’s favorite comedian is Louis C. K.
- She was named after the song “Aubrey” by soft rock band Bread.
- During 2004, she suffered a stroke which caused expressive aphasia and temporary paralysis but thankfully Aubrey complete recovered later.