Mick Jagger is one of the legends of the music industry. Being the lead vocalist of the Rolling Stones, his career spans over decades, and with the massive global success of the band, he now stands as a highly influential figure in the history of rock & roll. Michael’s journey towards achieving global stardom began in the early-60s when he dropped out of the university to become the frontman of The Rolling Stones. Both as the lead vocalist and primary songwriter of the band, Mick has led the band to legendary status. During their run, The Rolling Stones has sold over 240 million records worldwide which makes them one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Alongside his massive success with the band, Jagger has established a solo musical career too with four hit studio albums to his credit. While music remains to be his major focus, he has occasionally pursued the gigs of acting and film production as well. Lastly, coming towards his personal life, although Mick Jagger has been married once only but has had numerous intimate relationships throughout his life. He has eight children with five woman, including four sons and four daughters.
Mick Jagger Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Michael Philip Jagger
- Nicknames: Mick, Mickey
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1943
- Birthplace: Dartford, United Kingdom
- Nationality: English
- Occupation: Singer, Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Mick Jagger Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family Wiki
Mick Jagger Family Details:
- Father: Basil Fanshawe Jagger (1913 – 2006; Teacher)
- Mother: Eva Ensley Mary (1913 – 2000; Hairdresser)
- Siblings: Chris Jagger (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Bianca Jagger (m. 1971–1978)
- Children Name: Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger, Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger, Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger, and James Jagger (Sons), Georgia May Jagger, Karis Hunt, Jade Jagger, Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (Daughters)
Mick Jagger Relationships History:
- Marianne Faithfull – Singer
- Marsha Hunt – Actress
- Bianca Jagger – Activist
- Jerry Hall – Model
- Carla Bruni – Singer
- Sophie Dahl – Model
- L’Wren Scott – Fashion Designer
- Melanie Hamrick – Ballet Dancer
Mick Jagger Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: She’s the Boss (1985)
- First Film: Charlie is My Darling (1966)
- First Album with The Rolling Stones: The Rolling Stones (1964)
Mick Jagger Distinctive Features:
- Liver lips
- Trademark Voice
- Distinguished eyes
Mick Jagger Body Measurements:
The following list contains music legend Mick Jagger height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 71 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 156 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Mick Jagger Interesting Facts:
- Mick is one of the most popular and influential figures in the music industry’s history.
- In early-60’s, he dropped out of the London School of Economics to form The Rolling Stones.
- He has eight children with five woman, including four daughters and four sons.
- Prior to finding musical success, his ambition was to become a politician or journalist.
- The Rolling Stones is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 240 million records sold worldwide.