The American singer Pia Toscano earned initial recognition through her participation in the singing competition TV show, American Idol. Although she had been cut twice previously in the early stages of the show, Pia didn’t give up on her dream and auditioned again during 2011. In her this attempt, she rose as one of the favorite contenders for winning the show but surprisingly got eliminated at 9th place. Despite not winning the American Idol, Toscano built a strong fan base which led her to be signed by a record label and released her debut single “This Time” in 2011. Aside from singing, Pia has done a few acting gigs as well, appearing in a couple of films and Television series.
Pia Toscano Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Pia Ann Rose Toscano
- Nicknames: Sweet P
- Date of Birth: October 14, 1988
- Birthplace: Howard Beach, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Pia Toscano Measurements Height Weight Body Stat
Pia Toscano Family Details:
- Father: Pat Toscano (Corporate Executive)
- Mother: Jane Toscano
- Siblings: Kimberly Toscano (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Pia Toscano Relationships History:
- Mark Ballas (2011)
Pia Toscano Career Highlights:
- Debut Single: This Time (2011)
- First Film: Grace Unplugged (2013)
- First TV Show: American Idol (2011)
Pia Toscano Distinctive Features:
- Sharp Looks
Pia Toscano Body Measurements:
Complete singer Pia Toscano measurements are listed below such as her weight, height, bust, hip, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32E
- Cup Size: E
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-25-35
Pia Toscano Interesting Facts:
- Pia Toscano began singing at age 4.
- Her fans are known as Sweet P’s.
- She has worked as a makeup artist in past.
- Pia auditioned for American Idol 3 times, finishing at 9th place on her final try.
- Her musical influences include Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston and Etta James.