A model, TV presenter and former beauty pageant titleholder from Australia, Jennifer Hawkins was born on 22 December 1983. She started her career as a model but gained worldwide recognition by winning the Miss Australia and Miss Universe crowns during 2004. This opened the doors to new career opportunities for Jennifer including as a brand ambassador and television presenter. Some well-known TV shows that Hawkins has hosted are The Great Outdoors, Make Me a Supermodel and Australia’s Next Top Model. Aside from all this, Hawkins has pursued business ventures as well, having established a number of successful fashion brands. Coming towards the personal life of former Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins married her long-time boyfriend Jake Wall in 2013.
Jennifer Hawkins Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Hawkins
- Nicknames: Jen, Hawko
- Date of Birth: 22 December 1983
- Birthplace: Holmesville, New South Wales, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Model, TV Presenter, Former Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jennifer Hawkins Height Weight Body Measurements
Jennifer Hawkins Family Details:
- Father: Robert Hawkins
- Mother: Gail Hawkins
- Siblings: Kirsty Vitnell (Older Sister), Brad Hawkins and Michael Hawkins (Older Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Jake Wall (m. 2013)
- Children Name: None
Jennifer Hawkins Relationships History:
- Jake Wall (2005)
Jennifer Hawkins Career Highlights:
- Miss Universe Australia: 2004
- Miss Universe: 2004
Jennifer Hawkins Distinctive Features:
- Blue Eyes
- Tall Body Structure
Jennifer Hawkins Body Measurements:
Jennifer Hawkins height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements complete details are discussed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36
Jennifer Hawkins Interesting Facts:
- Jennifer Hawkins met her husband at a nightclub.
- Mathematics was her favorite subject at school.
- She worked as a professional cheerleader prior to becoming Miss Universe.
- Her celebrity girl crushes include Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
- The role played by Aishwarya Rai in 2009 film The Pink Panther 2 was first offered to Jennifer but she turned it down.