Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, food writer, and singer born on September 27, 1972. In 1989, she began her acting career with a TV film High which was directed by her father. Gwyneth gained international recognition and fame from the thriller film Seven in which her co-star was Brad Pitt. Later on, she continued her journey of success and worked in several blockbuster movies including Shakespeare in Love, Shallow Hal, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Contagion, Iron Man 3, and The Avengers. Paltrow won numerous awards as an actress such as Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, MTV Movie Awards, and Primetime Emmy Awards.
Besides acting, Gwyneth is the author of two cookbooks and as well the face of an American fashion brand named Coach. Coming to her personal life, Paltrow dated Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck but their relationship broke up soon. In 2003, she married Chris Martin and had two children with him but after ten years of marriage, the couple separated in 2014 and finally divorced in 2016. Shortly after, Gwyneth began dating film director Brad Falchuk and the pair got married in 2018.
Gwyneth Paltrow Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gwyneth Kate Paltrow
- Nicknames: Gwynnie, Gwyn
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: September 27, 1972
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Eye Color: Blue
- Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Gwyneth Paltrow Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Gwyneth Paltrow Family Details:
- Father Name: Bruce Paltrow (Film Producer/Director)
- Mother Name: Blythe Danner (Actress)
- Siblings: Jake Paltrow (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Brad Falchuk (m. 2018), Chris Martin (m. 2003–2016)
- Children: Apple Martin (Daughter), Moses Martin (Son)
Gwyneth Paltrow Relationships History:
- Robert Sean Leonard – Actor (1991-1992)
- Brad Pitt – Actor (1994-1997)
- Ben Affleck – Actor (1997-2000)
- Chris Martin – Singer (2002-2014)
- Brad Falchuk – Film Director (2014-Present)
Gwyneth Paltrow Career Highlights:
- First Film: Shout (1991)
- First TV Show: Cruel Doubt (1992)
Gwyneth Paltrow Distinctive Features:
- Deep husky voice
Gwyneth Paltrow Body Measurements:
The following list includes Gwyneth Paltrow body measurements, including her height, weight, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Gwyneth Paltrow Interesting Facts:
- Paltrow can speak Spanish too.
- She named her daughter ‘Apple’ because it sounded sweet and clean.
- Gwyneth Paltrow refused a role in the film Boogie Nights because of her conservative grandfather.