Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, food writer and singer born on September 27, 1972. In 1989, she began her acting career with a TV film High which was directed by her father. Gwyneth gained international recognition and fame from the thriller film Seven in which her co-star was Brad Pitt. Lateron, she continued the journey of success and worked in several blockbuster movies including Shakespeare in Love, Shallow Hal, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Contagion, Iron Man 3 and The Avengers. Paltrow won numerous awards as an actress such as Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, MTV Movie Awards and Primetime Emmy Awards.
Besides acting, Gwyneth is an author of two cookbooks and as well the face of American fashion brand named Coach. Coming towards her personal life, Paltrow dated Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck but their relation broke up soon. In 2003, she married Chris Martin and had two children with him but after ten years of marriage, the couple separated in 2014. Now a days, Gwyneth Paltrow is dating the co-creator of Glee named Brad Falchuk.
Gwyneth Paltrow Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gwyneth Kate Paltrow
- Nicknames: Gwynnie, Gwyn
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: September 27, 1972
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Gwyneth Paltrow Family Details:
- Father: Bruce Paltrow
- Mother: Blythe Danner
- Siblings: Jake Paltrow
- Spouse: Chris Martin (m. 2003–2015)
- Children: Apple Martin, Moses Martin
Gwyneth Paltrow Career Highlights:
- First Film: Shout
- First TV Show: Thomas Jefferson
Gwyneth Paltrow Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 9
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Gwyneth Paltrow Interesting Facts:
- Paltrow can speak Spanish too.
- She named her daughter ‘Apple’ because it sounded sweet and clean to her.
- Gwyneth Paltrow refused a role in film Boogie Nights because of her conservative grandfather.