The English actress Ruth Wilson started her on-screen professional acting career in the early 2000s and after many great achievements over the years, she has become one of the most well-recognized faces of the entertainment industry. Although she has given many critically acclaimed performances in movies like The Lone Ranger, Saving Mr. Banks, and Locke but it won’t be wrong to consider that television is the key source behind her success as an actress. Her notable television credits include prominent roles in hit series like Luther, Jane Eyre, and The Affair, even winning Golden Globe Awards for her performance in the latter two. Aside from so much on-screen success, Wilson has continued to occasionally work in theater as well and has given critically acclaimed performances in several plays till now.
Ruth Wilson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ruth Wilson
- Nicknames: Ruth
- Date of Birth: January 13, 1982
- Birthplace: Ashford, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Ruth Wilson Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Ruth Wilson Family Details:
- Father: Nigel Wilson (Investment Banker)
- Mother: Mary Wilson (Probation Officer)
- Siblings: Sam Wilson, Toby Wilson and Matthew Wilson (Older Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ruth Wilson Relationships History:
Ruth Wilson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Get off my Land (2007)
- First TV Show: Time Commanders (2003)
Ruth Wilson Distinctive Features:
- Luscious Lips
- Arched Eyebrows
Ruth Wilson Body Measurements:
Following are the actress Ruth Wilson height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34
Ruth Wilson Interesting Facts:
- In her teens, Ruth did brief work as a model.
- While growing up, she was pretty good at sports like rugby, cricket, and netball.
- Her role models include Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Sigourney Weaver, and Susan Sarandon.