Born on August 26, 1991, Dylan O’Brien is an American actor and musician who is best for the role of “Stiles” Stilinski in hit television series Teen Wolf. While growing up, Dylan actually had no plans about entering in the field of acting as his initial plan was sports broadcasting and possibly work for baseball team New York Mets. But after realizing his natural abilities and developing interest, he decided to pursue acting career and moved to Los Angele with the hope of finding better work opportunities. He was first discovered through his videos on YouTube which ultimately led him to being cast for the main role of Stiles Stilinski in television series Teen Wolf during 2011. Since then, Dylan O’Brien has appeared in a few more TV shows and has also landed roles in a couple of films including High Road, The Internship, The First Time and The Maze Runner. Apart from being an actor, he is also a drummer and has directed a number of comedic short films as well. In his personal life, Dylan has been dating actress Britt Robertson whom he met while filming The First Time movie in 2011.
Dylan O’Brien Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Dylan O’Brien
- Nick Names: Dyl, Dobs, Dob
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: August 26, 1991
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Dylan O’Brien Family Details:
- Father: Patrick B. O’Brien
- Mother: Lisa O’Brien
- Siblings: Julia O’Brien
Dylan O’Brien Career Highlights:
- First Film: High Road
- First TV Show: Teen Wolf
- Best Known for: His role as “Stiles” Stilinski in TV series Teen Wolf
Dylan O’Brien Body Measurements:
Following are the actor Dylan O’Brien body measurements including his height, weight and shoe size details.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Weight: 69 kg (152 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 7
- Chest: 40 inches
- Arms / Biceps: 14 inches
- Waist: 29 inches
Dylan O’Brien Interesting Facts:
- Dylan had his first kiss at the age of 14.
- Considers biting nails as his worst habit.
- His dream job is to work as General Manager for the baseball team New York Mets.