Born on February 5, 1985, Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer who currently player for Portugal national team as well as Spanish club Real Madrid as a forward. Widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Ronaldo began his playing for Sporting CP senior team in 2002 and first garnered recognition in 2003 when he showed impressive performance in a match against Manchester United. Highly impressed by his style of playing, Manchester United paid a record £12 million transfer fee for a player of his age which made Ronaldo the first ever Portuguese player to play for the club. After making his debut for the club in 2003, Cristiano Ronaldo fulfilled all the expectations and continued to play a vital role in his team’s victories. He played total 196 matches for the club during 2003 to 2009 and scored 84 goals before moving to his current club Real Madrid in 2009.
Following his success in the club career, Ronaldo made his debut for the Portugal national team in 2003 and since then has been a regular player for the team. He is now serves as the captain of the national team along with being the highest goal scorer of all time as well. With the help of his outstanding performances throughout the career, Ronaldo now holds several records and has also received a number for awards too. In his personal life, Ronaldo is became father of a son in 2010. The child has been named Cristiano while the identity of the mother hasn’t been revealed. The successful footballer has been romantically linked with several women so far and was dating Russian model Irina Shayk since 2010 but the couple split in January 2015.
Cristiano Ronaldo Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
- Nicknames: Cris, Ron, Ronnie, CR7
- Occupation: Footballer
- Date of Birth: February 5, 1985
- Birthplace: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Cristiano Ronaldo Family Details:
- Father Name: José Dinis Aveiro
- Mother Name: Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro
- Siblings: Liliana Catia Aveiro, Hugo Aveiro, Elma Aveiro
- Children: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.
Cristiano Ronaldo Career Highlights:
- Senior club Debut: 2002 (Sporting CP)
- Played for Manchester United: 2003 to 2009
- Joined Real Madrid: 2009
- Portugal national team debut: 2003
Cristiano Ronaldo Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about footballer Cristiano Ronaldo body measurements including height, weight, shoe size, thighs, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest: 43 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Thighs: 24.5 inches
- Arms/Biceps: 13 inches
Cristiano Ronaldo Interesting Facts:
- He doesn’t drinks alcohol and has no tattoos on his body.
- Ronaldo’s body fat is about 10 percent only which is one of the key reasons behind his speed.
- The footballer can reach heights of 44cm in the air from a standing start and about 78cm with a run-up.