The American actress Gage Golightly first became known to the most international audience probably through her role as Hayley Steele in the TV series, The Troop. Her on-screen debut came as a child actor and after a few years in the industry, she began landing more mature roles. Her first major role came in 2007 with television series Heartland but it was her performance as Hayley Steele in Nickelodeon series The Troop which introduced her to the most international audience for the first time. Since then, Gage has continued to land more main roles such as in Teen Wolf, and Red Oaks TV series. The actress has started working on film projects as well in recent years and just like television, has gained recognition in the film industry too. As far as her off-camera life is concerned, Gage Golightly keeps most information private but many media outlets have linked her with stars like Colton Haynes and James Maslow in the past.
Gage Golightly Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gage Golightly
- Nicknames: Gage The Man
- Date of Birth: September 5, 1993
- Birthplace: United States of America
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Gage Golightly Height Weight Body Measurements Age Vital Stats
Gage Golightly Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Unknown
- Siblings: She has two older
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Gage Golightly Relationships History:
- Colton Haynes
- James Maslow (2011)
Gage Golightly Career Highlights:
- First Film: Speakeasy (2002)
- First TV Show: 5ive Days to Midnight (2004)
Gage Golightly Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Gage Golightly height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Gage Golightly Interesting Facts:
- She is the youngest child of her parents.
- Her professional career began as a child actor.
- The actress loves swimming and fishing.
- Gage Golightly was born with a speech disorder called Apraxia, which she overcame later.