Elizabeth Banks is an American actress, director and producer born on February 10, 1974. In 1998, Banks made her acting debut from the film Surrender Dorothy. As an actress, Elizabeth worked in both TV and film industry and best known for her roles in such plays and films including Spider-Man, The Hunger Games films, The Uninvited, Pitch Perfect and 30 Rock. Banks won numerous awards against these roles such as Young Hollywood Awards, MTV Movie Award and CinemaCon.
Later on, Elizabeth as well tried her luck in production and direction. In 2015, the movie Pitch Perfect 2 was her directional debut which set a record for a first time director by earning $69M in the opening weekend. In her personal life, Banks is married to a producer and a sportswriter Max Handelman and they have two children.
Elizabeth Banks Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elizabeth Banks
- Nicknames: Liz Banks
- Date of Birth: February 10, 1974
- Birthplace: Pittsfield, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Elizabeth Banks Family Details:
- Father: Mark Mitchell
- Mother: Ann Mitchell
- Siblings: Geoff Mitchell
- Spouse: Max Handelman (m. 2003)
- Children: Magnus Mitchell Handelman, Felix Handelman
Elizabeth Banks Career Highlights:
- First Film: Surrender Dorothy
- First TV Show: All My Children
Elizabeth Banks Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete Elizabeth Banks body measurements including her height, weight, shoe, bra and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 7
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
Elizabeth Banks Interesting Facts:
- In her childhood, she was active in sports.
- Banks is a huge fan of David Letterman.
- She changed her name from Elizabeth Mitchell to Elizabeth Banks in order to avoid confusion with another American actress of the same name.