The English actor Joseph Morgan started his on-screen career in 2002 but is probably most well-recognized by the fans for his role as Klaus Mikaelson on the television series The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. His other notable credits include Doc Martin, Casualty, and Ben Hur. Aside from the small-screen, Morgan has appeared in several films as well with some major ones being Alexander and Immortals. Known for his good looks, there isn’t a surprise in the fact that he has been romantically linked with many other celebrities in the past. Joseph Morgan briefly dated actress Emily VanCamp and Claire Holt before meeting his current wife Persia White. They first met on the set of The Vampire Diaries in 2011 and finally married in July of 2014.
Joseph Morgan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Joseph Martin
- Nicknames: JoMo
- Date of Birth: 16 May 1981
- Birthplace: London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blond
Joseph Morgan Body Measurements Height Weight Age Stat Facts
Joseph Morgan Family Details:
- Father: Nick Martin (Painter)
- Mother: Sarah Martin
- Siblings: Jack Martin (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Persia White (m. 2014)
- Children Name: Unknown
Joseph Morgan Relationships History:
Joseph Morgan Career Highlights:
- First Film: Eroica (2003)
- First TV Show: Spooks (2002)
Joseph Morgan Distinctive Features:
- Blue Eyes
- Short Messy Hair
Joseph Morgan Body Measurements:
The complete details of actor Joseph Morgan body measurements are listed below including his height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 170 pounds
- Chest Size: 39 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Joseph Morgan Interesting Facts:
- Singer Natalie Imbruglia is his celebrity crush.
- His actual last name is Martin, not Morgan.
- Actor Matt Ryan was the best man at his wedding.
- Joseph met his wife Persia on the set of TV series, The Vampire Diaries.