Natasha Leggero is an American artist who first came to the limelight as the host of the MTV reality television series The 70s House and later a panelist on the late-night talk show Chelsea Lately. Natasha was born to a middle-class family in Rockford, Illinois. She spent her younger years struggling to get stable by doing odd jobs before joining theater and starting acting. Leggero graduated from Rockford East High school and attended Illinois State University. During the period of her studies, she traveled places from England to Australia, and from New York to Los Angeles. Coming towards her extraordinary career, she proved herself an excellent comedian by performing diligently in every opportunity she availed, including shows like ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’, ‘Last Call with Carlson Daly’, and ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’. Alongside that, she also had the privilege of judging the reality TV show ‘Last Comic Standing’.
Moreover, she expanded her media industry career by doing the voice-over for the character of ‘Callie Maggotbone’ in the animated series, ‘Ugly Americans’. She also took part as a ‘Roaster’ in the popular show ‘Comedy Central Roasts’. The comedy style of Natasha is considered to be of observational nature and she never brings the topics of race, relationships, and personal life of people into her comedy. In addition to her comedic work, Leggero has always won the hearts of her fans with the amazing costumes she wears on stage and over time, those costumes have gathered a separate fan base as well. Now as for her personal life, she married fellow comedian Mosher Kasher in 2015 and the couple became parents to a baby girl in 2018.
Natasha Leggero Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Natasha Terese Leggero
- Nicknames: Tasha
- Date of Birth: March 26, 1974
- Birthplace: Rockford, Illinois, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Religion: Judaism
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Natasha Leggero Body Measurements Height Weight Statistics
Natasha Leggero Family Details:
- Father: John Leggero
- Mother: Darlene Spataro
- Siblings: Nick Leggero (Brother), Tara Leggero (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Moshe Kasher (m. 2015)
- Children Name: Frida Leggero (Daughter)
Natasha Leggero Relationships History:
- Duncan Trussell – Comedian (2011-2012)
- Moshe Kasher – Comedian (2015-Present)
Natasha Leggero Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Exorcist Chronicles (2007)
- First TV Show: The Joe Schmo Show (2004)
Natasha Leggero Distinctive Features:
- Dimpled smile
- Tends to keep front bangs
Natasha Leggero Body Measurements:
The following list contains comedian Natasha Leggero body measurements complete information, such as her height, weight, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 4’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 150 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 50 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 110 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 5.5 (US)
Natasha Leggero Interesting Facts:
- Natasha gave birth to her first child at age 43.
- She has been the host of a podcast, ‘The Lavender Hour’.
- Costumes worn by her to increase her persona in her shows have a separate fan base.
- In past, she has worked as a cocktail waitress, mowed lawns, and catered weddings.