Travis Fimmel started his professional career as a model and after earning huge success in the modeling industry, he left that career behind and completely switched to acting. His career began in the early 2000s when a modeling scout spotted him at a gym and approached him for a modeling gig. Soon after starting his career, Travis first came into the mainstream limelight by becoming an exclusive model for Clavin Klein and fronting their campaigns for various products. His global success soon turned him into the most in-demand model at that time which resulted in Travis being featured on the covers of top magazines, starring in music videos, and making guest appearances in renowned TV shows. While enjoying such great success as a model, Fimmel also continued pursuing his passion for acting alongside it and once his acting career got on track, he quit modeling. Since then, he has gone on to portray prominent characters in many successful films and television series.
Out of his extensive work, Travis is widely known for starring in the hit TV series “Vikings”, where his lead role performance as Ragnar Lothbrok met with huge praise from the international audience. Lastly coming towards his personal life of Travis Fimmel, he is yet to get married but over the years his name has been romantically linked with celebrities like Nicole Appleton, Mei Melancon, and Gina Gershon.
Travis Fimmel Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Travis Fimmel
- Nicknames: Rangi
- Date of Birth: July 15, 1979
- Birthplace: Echuca, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actor, Former Model
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Travis Fimmel Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Travis Fimmel Family Details:
- Father: Chris Fimmel (Cattle Farmer)
- Mother: Jennie Fimmel (Recreation Officer for the disabled)
- Siblings: He has two older brothers.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Travis Fimmel Relationships History:
- Nicole Appleton – Singer (1999)
- Rachel Hunger – Model (2002)
- Merrin Dungey – Actress (2003)
- Mei Melancon – Actress (2007-2008)
- Gina Gershon – Actress (2016)
Travis Fimmel Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2002
- First Film: Surfer, Dude (2008)
- First TV Show: Tarzan (2003)
Travis Fimmel Distinctive Features:
- Blue Eyes
- Sharp Voice
Travis Fimmel Body Measurements:
Australian actor Travis Fimmel height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements details are given below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11¾”
- Height in Centimeters: 182 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 86 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 190 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Travis Fimmel Interesting Facts:
- He grew up on a farm.
- While growing up, his ambition was to become a professional footballer.
- Despite being a highly successful model, he prefers to be recognized for his acting career.
- Travis was the first male model ever to sign a six-figure one-year exclusive contract with Calvin Klein.
- His modeling career first began after being spotted by a modeling scout while working out at a gym.
- Some of his favorite recreational activities are surfing, camping, horse riding, and Australian rules football.