Charlie Weber is a former model turned actor who is widely known for starring in the legal thriller television series How to Get Away with Murder. A college dropout, Charlie was just 19 years old when he first began working as a professional model. After a brief run in the modeling industry, he decided to explore new career opportunities and ventured into the field of acting in the early-2000s. Throughout the whole 2000s decade, Weber continued to do minor acting gigs with recurring roles in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Everwood being the most noteworthy ones. With the beginning of the 2010s decade, he started moving towards more mature and high-budgeted on-screen projects that have now brought him fame and recognition internationally.
While he has worked in both film and television industries simultaneously, it’s the latter that has brought him the most fame and success. His performances in TV series like Underemployed, 90210, and How to Get Away with Murder have met with critical acclaim while the overall success of these have turned him into a household name. Now moving from his on-screen work to romantic life in recent years, Charlie Weber married Giselle Weber in 2015 but the couple separated less than a year later. Soon after that, he began dating actress Liza Weil but their relationship also didn’t last for long and they separated in 2019.
Charlie Weber Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Charles Alan Weber Jr.
- Nicknames: Charlie
- Date of Birth: September 20, 1978
- Birthplace: Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Charlie Weber Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Charlie Weber Family Details:
- Father: Charles Alan Weber, Sr. (Banker)
- Mother: Nanette Susan (Teacher)
- Siblings: Whitney Ann Williams (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Giselle Weber (m. 2015–2016)
- Children Name: Lotus (Daughter)
Charlie Weber Relationships History:
- Giselle Weber (m. 2015–2016)
- Liza Weil – Actress (2016-2019)
Charlie Weber Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy (2000)
- First TV Show: The Drew Carey Show (2000)
Charlie Weber Distinctive Features:
- Athletic built
Charlie Weber Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of actor Charlie Weber height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10¾”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 174 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Charlie Weber Interesting Facts:
- He is a college dropout.
- Aged just 19, he moved to New York City to pursue an acting career.
- His professional career began as a model while in later years, he quit modeling to place full-attention on acting.