Emily Carey is a British actress recognized for her fabulous performances on the screen. Her acting career began through theater work and then made a successful transition toward on-screen work in 2013. Straightaway, she landed the role of Grace Beauchamp in the British series Casualty which turned out to be her first breakthrough and led to more opportunities in the world of TV and film.
After her early success on the small screen, Carey made her film debut in 2017 and made her mark in the industry with back-to-back hits Wonder Woman, and Tomb Raider. With such projects, she has proven her potential and is bound for much more success with her dedication, continued growth, and evolving talent.
Emily Carey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Emily Joanna Carey
- Nicknames: Emily
- Date of Birth: April 30, 2003
- Birthplace: Barnet, Greater London, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Emily Carey Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Emily Carey Family Details:
- Father Name: Unknown
- Mother Name: Sarah MacDonnell
- Sibling Name: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Emily Carey Relationships History:
- Kellimarie Willis – Musician
Emily Carey Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble (2014)
- Debut Film: Wonder Woman (2017)
- First TV Show: Casualty (2014)
Emily Carey Body Measurements:
The following list includes Emily Carey body measurements, including her height, weight, shoe size, and vital statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 48 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 106 lbs.
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Emily Carey Interesting Facts:
- She likes to perform her own stunts.
- The actress identifies as queer and uses “she/they” pronouns.
- Emily made her debut as a child artist and with time has become a promising young actress in the industry.
- She shares her birthday with actress Gal Gadot. Interestingly, both actresses also shared the role of Diana in the 2017 film Wonder Woman.