An American actress, singer and fashion designer, Vanessa Lynn Williams was born on 18th March 1963. As the child of music teachers, she grew up in a musical atmosphere, studying piano, jazz dance and violin. Initially, Vanessa received recognition as the first African-American recipient of the Miss America title when she was crowned Miss America 1984. Later on, Williams came as an entertainer with the song “The Right Stuff” and since then she had a string of successful albums and singles. Her debut album The Right Stuff released in 1988 which earned critical acclaim and success and spawned several hit singles such as Dreamin and He’s Got the Look. Vanessa continued her journey of success and released her second studio album, The Comfort Zone in 1991 which eventually became the biggest success in her music career. The album included the singles, Running Back to You, Just for Tonight and The Comfort Zone. Upcoming years brought more success and Williams released a number of successful albums named Star Bright, Silver & Gold and The Real Thing.
Apart from music, Vanessa also did well as an actress and performed variety of roles in numerous films and television shows. She is particularly well known for her roles as Renee Perry in Desperate Housewives and Teri Joseph in the 1997 film Soul Food. As for her personal life, Vanessa Williams was married to Ramon Hervey II and Rick Fox in her past. Currently, she is married to a businessman Jim Skrip.
Vanessa Williams Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Vanessa Lynn Williams
- Nicknames: Vanessa
- Date of Birth: March 18, 1963
- Birthplace: New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Fashion Designer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
Vanessa Williams Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size
Vanessa Williams Family Details:
- Father: Milton Augustine Williams Jr. (Music Teacher)
- Mother: Helen Williams (Music Teacher)
- Siblings: Chris Williams (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Jim Skrip (m. 2015), Rick Fox (m. 1999–2005), Ramon Hervey II (m. 1987–1997)
- Children Name: Jillian Hervey, Sasha Gabriella Fox and Melanie Hervey (Daughter), Devin Hervey (Son)
Vanessa Williams Career Highlights:
- Miss America: 1984
- Debut Album: The Right Stuff (1988)
- First Film: The Pick-up Artist (1987)
- First TV Show: The Love Boat (1984)
Vanessa Williams Body Measurements:
Check the complete details about actress Vanessa Williams body measurements such as her height, weight, shoe, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-27-36
Vanessa Williams Interesting Facts:
- Vanessa is an actress and singer.
- She has been married three times.
- Vanessa Williams is a supporter of gay rights.
- She has a skin care line called Revitalistic.
- As a child, she used to learn classical and jazz dance and piano.
- Williams received major success with the release of her second album The Comfort Zone.