Angourie Rice started her professional journey as a child actress and with time, has emerged as one of the most promising younintalents of the industry. As her parents were already in show business, so she grew up seeing its limelight and decided to become a part of it as well. As a child artist, she started working in the local industry and as her career progressed, Rice has now become an internationally known artist. After making her feature film debut in 2013, she rose to fame through her acclaimed performances in The Nice Guys, and The Final Hours. Since these breakthrough performances, Angourie has continued her rapid rise in the industry. Especially with her role as Betty Brant in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, she has gained global exposure and gathered a large following worldwide. While enjoying her success as a movie star, Rice has kept her attention on television as well. Although she has done only a few projects so far, but her continuous involvement in TV indicates that she is open to small-screen projects too.
Angourie Rice Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Angourie Rice
- Nicknames: Angourie
- Date of Birth: January 1, 2001
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Angourie Rice Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Angourie Rice Family Details:
- Father: Jeremy Rice (Director)
- Mother: Kate Rice (Writer)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Angourie Rice Relationships History:
- Charles Vandervaart – Actor
Angourie Rice Career Highlights:
- First Film: These Final Hours (2013)
- First TV Show: The Doctor Blake Mysteries (2014)
Angourie Rice Distinctive Features:
- Snub nose
- Round face
- Plump lips
Angourie Rice Body Measurements:
Given below are the details of actress Angourie Rice height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Angourie Rice Interesting Facts:
- Her career began as a child actress.
- She runs a podcast named The Community Library.
- Her mother is a writer while her father is a director.