Paloma Ford received initial recognition as a backing vocalist for singer Macy Gray’s album Big. She later moved towards launching a solo career and used YouTube to gain early success. The music videos of her singles “Ménage à Trois” and “Hit Of You” went viral on the internet during 2013 which led her to be featured on rapper Meek Mill’s hit single, I Don’t Know. Paloma since then has gone on to release several more singles while her debut EP titled Nearly Civilized got released during 2016. Moving towards her private life, Paloma Ford was in a high-profile relationship with basketball star Nick Young while she is also rumored to have dated the rapper, Drake.
Paloma Ford Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Paloma Ford
- Nicknames: Paloma
- Date of Birth: August 1, 1986
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Rapper, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Paloma Ford Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Paloma Ford Family Details:
- Father: Dwight W. Ford
- Mother: Marcy Curran Stewart
- Siblings: Mackenzie Stewart and Georgia Ford (Younger Sisters), Parker Ford and Beau Stewart (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Paloma Ford Relationships History:
- Dominique Logan (2013–2015)
- Nick Young (2016–2017)
- Drake (2017)
Paloma Ford Career Highlights:
- Debut Extended Play (EP): Nearly Civilized (2016)
- First Film: Never Heard (2018)
- First TV Show: Revolt Live (2014)
Paloma Ford Distinctive Features:
- Toned Body
- Long Wavy Hair
Paloma Ford Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer Paloma Ford height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Paloma Ford Interesting Facts:
- Paloma Ford is a former background vocalist.
- She gained recognition internationally through her songs released on YouTube.
- Her musical influences include Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Prince and Janet Jackson.