The English actress Emilia Jones is one of the rising young talents of the entertainment industry known for having starred in projects like Locke & Key, Utopia, CODA, and Horrible Histories. With both of her parents already involved in show business, she had developed a keen interest in the industry at a young age. So to become a part of it, Emilia chose acting as her profession and made her debut at the age of just eight. She gained early credit as a child actor and with time, made a successful transition toward adult characters. Although she has a pretty impressive on-screen profile so far, she is probably most widely known for starring in the Netflix series Locke & Key. Her portrayal of Kinsey Locke’s character met with praise from critics and the overall success of the show gained her mainstream limelight.
Emilia Jones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Emilia Annis I. Jones
- Nicknames: Emilia
- Date of Birth: February 23, 2002
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Emilia Jones Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Ethnicity
Emilia Jones Family Details:
- Father: Aled Jones (Singer)
- Mother: Claire Fossett (Circus Performer)
- Siblings: Lucas Jones (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Emilia Jones Relationships History:
- Connor Jessup – Actor (Rumor)
Emilia Jones Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: I Need You to Hate Me by JC Stewart (2020)
- Debut Film: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
- First TV Show: House of Anubis (2011)
Emilia Jones Distinctive Features:
- Fuller lips
- Triangular face shape
Emilia Jones Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Emilia Jones height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6 (US)
Emilia Jones Interesting Facts:
- She is half-Welsh.
- Her acting journey began at age eight.
- She can fluently speak in an American accent.
- Her father is a successful singer and presenter Aled Jones.