Coming from a family of actors, Emily Alyn Lind is one of the young rising stars of the industry. Following the footsteps of her mother and older sister, she made her on-screen acting debut at a very young age and within a few years has become a well-recognized face among the international audience. Her debut came with the 2008 movie The Secret Life of Bees and since then has appeared in hit films like Hidden, Lights Out, J. Edgar and Replicas. While her big-screen career continues to move ahead at a steady pace, Emily has kept her focus towards the television work as well. Along with having guest roles in several TV series, she has earned major popularity among the audience through her roles in the hit series Revenge, and Code Black.
Emily Alyn Lind Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Emily Alyn Lind
- Nicknames: Emily
- Date of Birth: May 6, 2002
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Emily Alyn Lind Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Facts
Emily Alyn Lind Family Details:
- Father: John Lind (Producer)
- Mother: Barbara Alyn Woods (Actress)
- Siblings: Natalie Alyn Lind (Older Sister), Alyvia Alyn Lind (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Emily Alyn Lind Relationships History:
- Emily is yet to reveal any information about her dating life.
Emily Alyn Lind Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Secret Life of Bees (2008)
- First TV Show: Days of Our Lives (2009)
Emily Alyn Lind Body Measurements:
Below is the list of actress Emily Alyn Lind height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 47 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 105 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Emily Alyn Lind Interesting Facts:
- She made her on-screen acting debut in 2008.
- Her older and younger sisters are actresses as well.
- Some of her favorite colors are Gold, Yellow, and Orange.