Julia Michaels is an American singer. She first began singing at age 12 but kept her major focus towards songwriting for other well-known artists like Selena Gomez, Gwen Stefani, Fifth Harmony, Nicole Scherzinger and Demi Lovato. In 2010, Julia finally decided to launch her singing career officially and made her debut with a self-titled EP. Since then, she has continued to make great progress both as a singer and songwriter, gaining massive international fame with the passage of time. For her outstanding work in both fields, the singer has received nominations for several music awards as well which clearly reflects the talent this young lady posses. Coming towards the dating profile of Julia Michaels, she has been in a relationship but hasn’t shared any details about her boyfriend in media.
Julia Michaels Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Julia Carin Cavazos
- Nicknames: Jules
- Date of Birth: November 13, 1993
- Birthplace: Davenport, Iowa, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Julia Michaels Height Weight Body Measurements Vital Stats
Julia Michaels Family Details:
- Father: Juan Manuel John Cavazos
- Mother: Julie Doreen
- Siblings: Jaden Michaels (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Julia Michaels Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared any information about her boyfriends publicly.
Julia Michaels Career Highlights:
- Debut Extended Plays (EP): Julia Michaels (2010)
- First TV Show: Shameless (2012)
Julia Michaels Distinctive Features:
- Blonde Locks
- Wears Nose Ring
Julia Michaels Body Measurements:
Check the singer Julia Michaels height, weight, shoe size and other body measurements complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
Julia Michaels Interesting Facts:
- The singer has several tattoos on her body.
- Julia Michaels performed at the 2016 Summer Olympics closing ceremony.
- Her inspirations include Missy Higgins, Fiona Apple, The Fray, Laura Marling and Lisa Mitchell.
- She has written songs for many famous artists including Selena Gomez, Gwen Stefani, Demi Lovato and Hailee Steinfeld.