Hailee Steinfeld is an American actress, singer and model born on 11th December 1996. She began her acting career at the age of eight by appearing in several short films including an awards wining film, She’s a Fox. At the age of 13, Hailee received her breakthrough role in the film True Girl. The film earned commercial success and bestowed her with numerous nominations such as Academy Awards, BAFTA Award and Screen Actors Guild Award. Later on, Steinfeld performed variety of roles in several successful films including Romeo and Juliet, 3 Days to Kill, Ender’s Game and Pitch Perfect 2. In addition to that, she has also debut her voice in the film Pitch Perfect 2 as a singer and afterwards signed a contract with Republic Records. Steinfeld released a music video of her single, Love Myself in 2015. She won several accolades throughout her career such as Young Artist Award and Broadcast Film Critocs Association Award. While in her personal life, Hailee Steinfeld is currently single.
Hailee Steinfeld Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hailee Steinfeld
- Nicknames: Hailee
- Date of Birth: December 11, 1996
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hailee Steinfeld Family Details:
- Father: Peter Steinfeld
- Mother: Cheri Steinfeld
- Siblings: Griffin Steinfeld
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Hailee Steinfeld Career Highlights:
- Debut Song as lead Artist: Love Myself (2015)
- First Film: Heather: A Fairytale (2008)
- First TV Show: Back to You (2007)
Body Measurements of Hailee Steinfeld:
The complete body measurements of Hailee Steinfeld details like height, weight, waist, hip, bust, dress, bra cup and shoe size are listed below.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 34-27-35
Hailee Steinfeld Interesting Facts:
- Hailee wants to be a director in future.
- She has also done modeling work.
- Steinfeld was selected out of fifteen thousand girls for the role of Mattie Ross in the film True Girl.