An American singer and actress Amy Lou Adams born on August 20, 1974. She began her acting career from stage performances and afterward appeared in her debut film named Drop Dead Gorgeous. Amy as well worked in TV series and gave her guest appearances in different plays like B movies. In 2005, Amy Adams rose to fame and success by her breakthrough role in the film Junebug for which she also earned Academy Award nominations as a Best Supporting Actress. After this successful start of her career, Adam’s signed several blockbuster films and Drama’s and received critical acclaim for her roles in following movies like Enchanted, Doubt, Man of Steel and Big Eyes. As an actress, Amy Adams received numerous nominations and awards such as Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Moreover, Amy also has the singing ability and she released several singles time to time like Happy Working Song, If I Didn’t Care and Me Party. As far as her personal life is concerned, Adam is married to actor Darren Le Gallo and they have one daughter.
Amy Adams Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amy Lou Adams
- Nicknames: Amy
- Date of Birth: August 20, 1974
- Birthplace: Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde (Natural)
Amy Adams Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Statistics
Amy Adams Family Details:
- Father: Richard Adams
- Mother: Kathryn Adams
- Siblings: Eddie Adams (Brother)
- Spouse: Darren Le Gallo (m. 2015)
- Children: Aviana Olea Le Gallo (Daughter)
Amy Adams Relationships History:
- Darren Le Gallo – Actor (2001-Present)
Amy Adams Career Highlights:
- First Film: Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999)
- First TV Show: That ’70s Show (2000)
Amy Adams Distinctive Features:
- Bright Smile
- Wide-eyed Expressions
Amy Adams Body Measurements:
Following are the actress Amy Adams body measurements complete details including her weight, height, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4-6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Amy Adams Interesting Facts:
- Fish-Belly Blue was her nickname in childhood.
- She learned knitting from actress Meryl Streep on the set of film ‘Doubt’.
- Amy Adams worked as a Hooters waitress for three weeks after turning eighteen.