An American mixed martial artist, Miesha Theresa Tate born on 18th August 1986. She is better known for her grappling ability and competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Miesha decided to became a wrestler while attending high school where she won a state championship in 2005 which ultimately bring confidence in her. In 2007, Tate began her professional mixed martial arts career and earned commercial success by winning the Bantamweight championship in 2009. In coming years, she received more appreciation and recognition with the victories of FILA Grapping Championship, Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Championship and UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion. Furthermore, Miesha as well starred in the award winning documentary Fight Life. She has also modeled for several magazines including Fitness Gurls magazine and ESPN The Magazine. While in her personal life, Miesha Tate is in a relationship with UFC fighter Bryan Caraway.
Miesha Tate Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Miesha Theresa Tate
- Nicknames: Cupcake
- Date of Birth: August 18, 1986
- Birthplace: Tacoma, Washington, United States
- Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark brown
Miesha Tate Family Details:
- Father: Rob Tate
- Mother: Michelle Tate
- Siblings: Felicia Martin (Sister)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Miesha Tate Career Highlights:
- Mixed Martial Arts Debut: 2007
- First Film: Hook N Shoot: 2007 Women’s Grand Prix
Miesha Tate Body Measurements:
Check the complete Mixed Martial Artist Miesha Tate body measurements including her reach, weight, height, bra, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
- Weight: 61 kg (135 lb)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-35
Miesha Tate Interesting Facts:
- Miesha is a huge fan of the Seattle Seahawks.
- Tate first became interested in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) after a friend encouraged her to attend a MMA club.
- During her youth, Miesha considered herself a tomboy and prefered to hangout with boys instead of girls.