Born on February 11, 1992, Taylor Daniel Lautner is an American model, actor and martial artist, best known for portraying Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series. Taylor father is a pilot for Midwest Airlines while his mother works for a software development company. He had developed interest in acting during his childhood and despite of being extremely good in martial arts, Lautner decided to choose acting as his career.
To fulfill his dream, Taylor Lautner along with his family moved to Los Angeles where he started appearing in films, television shows and commercials in minor roles. He first appeared in television film Shadow Fury in 2001 and then started getting small roles in television shows like Summerland, My Wife and Kids and The Bernie Mac Show. Taylor continued his struggle for a few years before getting his breakthrough role of Jacob Black in Twilight, the first edition of The Twilight Saga film series. Released in 2008, the film became highly successful at box office and also place Lautner in the spot light. Since then, he has appeared in a number of movies apart from The Twilight Saga film series such as Valentine’s Day, Abduction, Grown Ups 2 and Tracers.
Considered as one of the hottest men in the world, Taylor Lautner has dated some very beautiful young ladies so far. He has been in a relationship with Selena Gomez, Lily Collins and Taylor Swift in past and is currently being linked with his racers co-star Marie Avgeropoulos.
Taylor Lautner Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Taylor Daniel Lautner
- Nicknames: Tay, Tay-Tay
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: February 11, 1992
- Birthplace: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Taylor Lautner Height Weight Abs Body Measurements
Taylor Lautner Favorite Movies, Food, Color and other Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Running, Watching Sports, Karate, Acting, Music
- Favorite Color: Baby Blue
- Favorite Food: Chinese and Mexican cuisine
- Favorite Twilight Book: Eclipse
- Favorite Perfume: Dolce and Gabanna, Armani, Lacoste
- Favorite Music: Kings of Leon, U2, Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas
- Favorite Movie: Gladiator, Braveheart, The Notebook, The Dark Knight
- Favorite Actors: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Denzel Washington
- Favorite Sports: Football, Martial Arts
About being gay I don’t believe it at all there are friends that have gay friends and they are straight I have my friend that is gay and we are good friends but that doesn’t mean that I’m gay people need to stop judging other people start cleaning around their own door step there is always going to be someone to look down on you but just know that you know the truth about if you’re gay or not you are awesome actor and just hold your head high and no you are good person and most of all know you have fans that love you and care for you and that we do not believe the lies that is told your fan Lillie Knight clearwater s.c