Ariadna Thalia Sodi-Miranda Mottola, professionally known as Thalia is a Mexican singer, songwriter, actress, fashion designer, radio presenter and author born on 26th August 1971. She has sung in several languages including English, French and Spanish and recognized as the most successful female Mexican singer worldwide. Thalia is often referred as the “Queen of Latin Pop” by international media due to her legacy within the Latin pop music scene for the last three decades. As a child, she appeared in commercials and was also a part of children’s group call Din-Din. In 1986, she joined the band Timbiriche and recorded four studio albums with them including Timbiriche VII and Timbiriche VIII y IX. Later on, she returned to Mexico in 1990 and released her solo debut album Thalia, which was consisted of four singles and all of them became huge radio hits. A year later, she released her second album, Mundo de cristal which as well spawned several hit singles.
Upcoming years brought more success to her and she released numerous albums including En extasis, Lunada, Amore Mio and Latina. In addition to that, Thalia as well starred in numerous telenovelas and films such as Maria la del Barrio, Mambo Café and Rosalinda. Philanthropically, she has participated in several humanitarian campaigns. Since 2004, Thalia has been an official celebrity ambassador of March of Dimes. In her personal life, Thalia became married to Tommy Mottola in 2000 and the couple has two children together.
Thalia Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda
- Nicknames: Muy Caliente, Sodi Miranda
- Date of Birth: 26 August 1971
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico
- Nationality: Mexican
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Fashion Designer, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Thalia Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size
Thalia Family Details:
- Father: Ernesto Sodi Pallares (Scientist)
- Mother: Yolanda Miranda Mange (Painter)
- Siblings: Ernestina Sodi, Laura Zapata, Federica and Gabriela (Older Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Tommy Mottola (m. 2000)
- Children Name: Matthew Alejandro Mottola Sodi (Son), Sabrina Sakaë Mottola Sodi (Daughter)
Thalia Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Thalía (1990)
- First Film: La Guerra de los Pasteles (1979)
- First TV Show: VIP de Noche (1991–92)
- Radio Show: Conexión Thalía Radio Show (2007)
Thalia Body Measurements:
The complete details about the singer Thalia body measurements are listed below such as her weight, height, shoe, dress, bust, waist, hip and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 lbs
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Thalia Interesting Facts:
- Thalia is an actress, author and entrepreneur as well.
- She always admired Madonna and Marilyn Monroe.
- The singer married music executive Tommy Mottola in 2000.
- At the age of four, Thalia began taking ballet and piano classes.