Aya Nakamura is a renowned pop singer who started her musical journey by publishing her music online which quickly went viral. Coming from a family of griots, she was born in Mali but moved to France at an early age. Growing up, she showcased a keen interest in music, and eventually as a teenager, Aya began pursuing it as a profession. She started by publishing her music online and quickly reached a wider audience with songs like “J’ai mal”, “Love d’un Voyou”, and “Super Héros”.
Following these, she was signed by a record label which led to the release of her debut studio album “Journal Intime” in 2017. The album managed to perform really well both critically and commercially. Ever since that great beginning to her musical journey, she has continued to release fresh content regularly and has gained international recognition with songs like “Djadja”, “Copines”, “Jolie nana”, and “Pookie”.
Aya Nakamura Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Aya Coco Danioko
- Nicknames: Aya Nakamura
- Date of Birth: May 10, 1995
- Birthplace: Bamako, Mali
- Nationality: Malian, French
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Aya Nakamura Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Aya Nakamura Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has four younger siblings.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: She has two daughters.
Aya Nakamura Relationships History:
- Vladimir Boudnikoff – Music Producer (2019)
Aya Nakamura Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Journal Intime (2017)
- First Single: Karma (2014)
Aya Nakamura Distinctive Features:
- Plump lips
- Radiant face
- Curvaceous figure
Aya Nakamura Body Measurements:
Given below are the complete singer Aya Nakamura body measurements statistics, such as her weight, height, shoe size, and vital stats.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 67 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 147 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Aya Nakamura Interesting Facts:
- She comes from a family of griots.
- At age 19, she released her first song “Karma” on Facebook.
- She has collaborated with artists like Maluma, Major Lazer, Damso, and Lil Pump.
- Her stage name Nakamura comes from the character of Hiro Nakamura from the TV series Heroes.