Christie Brinkley has had a massively successful career spanning more than four decades. Her journey to attain global recognition began in the late-70s with an appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Between 1979 and 1981, she made three consecutive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover appearances which makes her the first-ever and one of the very few people to do so. Her other major modeling achievements include appearances on over 500 magazine covers and being the face of numerous marketing campaigns, including a record 25-year run as the face of cosmetics, brand CoverGirl.
Outside modeling, Christie has pursued numerous other ventures, such as acting, writing, designing, photography, and activism. In addition to her professional achievements, she has received international media coverage for her personal life as well. Over the years, she has had several short-lived hookups along with being married four times. From these marriages, she has three children.
Christie Brinkley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Christie Lee Hudson
- Nicknames: Christie
- Date of Birth: February 2, 1954
- Birthplace: Monroe, Michigan, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model, Actress, Entrepreneur, Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Christie Brinkley Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Christie Brinkley Family Details:
- Father: Herbert Hudson
- Mother: Marjorie Brinkley
- Siblings: Gregory Donald Brinkley (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Francois Allaux (m. 1973-1981), Billy Joel (m. 1985-1994), Richard Taubman (m. 1994-1995) and Peter Cook (m. 1996–2008)
- Children Name: Sailor Lee Brinkley-Cook and Alexa Ray Joel (Daughters), Jack Paris Brinkley Cook (Son)
Christie Brinkley Relationships History:
- Jean-François Allaux – Artist (1973-1981)
- Olivier Chandon De Brailles – Race car Racer (1982-1983)
- Billy Joel – Singer (1983-1994)
- Richard Taubman – Businessman (1994-1995)
- Peter Cook – Architect (1996-2008)
- John Mellencamp – Musician (2015-2016)
Christie Brinkley Career Highlights:
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Covers: 1979, 1980 and 1981
- First Film: National Lampoon’s Vacation (1983)
- First TV Show: Ugly Betty (2009)
Christie Brinkley Distinctive Features:
- Megawatt smile
- Deep sultry voice
Christie Brinkley Body Measurements:
The following list contains Christie Brinkley body measurements complete detail, including her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 137 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-25-35
Christie Brinkley Interesting Facts:
- In 1994, she survived a helicopter crash during a ski trip.
- In 1973, photographer Errol Sawyer discovered her at a post office.
- For a record 25 years, she has served as the face of the cosmetics brand CoverGirl.
- Over the years, numerous publications have named her one of the most beautiful women of all time.
- Brinkley is the first person ever to make three consecutive appearances on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover.