The English actor Alex Roe made his on-screen debut in 2000 with horror film The Calling and then after a few years break, he returned to the screen through a role in the children’s science fiction series, The Fugitives. Since then, Alex has remained pretty active in the TV industry with his notable performances coming in series like The Cut and Siren. While on the other hand, the actor has begun to gain momentum in the film industry as well in the recent years, with starring roles in commercially successful movies like The 5th Wave, Rings, and Forever My Girl. As for his off-camera life, Alex Roe was reported to be dating actress Chloë Grace Moretz in 2017 and after their relationship ended, he began dating actress Olivia Cooke.
Alex Roe Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alexander Michael Roe-Brown
- Nicknames: Alex
- Date of Birth: May 9, 1990
- Birthplace: Westminster, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Alex Roe Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts Bio
Alex Roe Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: She is a former ballet dancer.
- Siblings: He has a twin sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Alex Roe Relationships History:
- Chloë Grace Moretz (2017)
- Olivia Cooke
Alex Roe Career Highlights:
- First Film: The 5th Wave (2016)
- First TV Show: The Fugitives (2005)
Alex Roe Distinctive Features:
- Charming Looks
Alex Roe Body Measurements:
Complete actor Alex Roe height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0½”
- Height in Centimeters: 184 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 170 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Alex Roe Interesting Facts:
- He is a soccer player as well.
- Alex Roe landed his first film role at the age of 10.
- He was first spotted at his school by comedian Jennifer Saunders.