Dwayne Johnson is an American and Canadian actor, producer and professional wrestler born on May 2, 1972. Widely known by his ring name “The Rock”, Dwayne used to play football in his college life but later on he cut off himself from the game in order to become a wrestler like his grandfather and father. Rock got inherited abilities of wrestling from his father that’s why he gained fame very soon after showing his impressive skills in the ring. During his career as a professional wrestler, he won several titles and main events including five WrestleManias, eight WWE Championships and two World championships. After gaining popularity as wrestler, Johnson entered in the field of acting and earned his first lead role in 2002 film “The Scorpion King”.
After earning success as an actor, Dwayne quit his wrestling career in order to pursue a full-time film acting career and since then, has gone on to star in several hit movies like The Rundown, The game plan, Get smart, Race to Witch Mountain, Fast Five and Fast & Furious 6. An autobiography was as well written by him with the name of “The Rock Says” in 2000 which debuted at No. 1 on The New York Times Best Seller List and held its position for several weeks. The highly successful wrestler and actor married Dany Garcia in 1997 but unfortunately the couple announced their separation in 2007.
Dwayne Johnson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Dwayne Douglas Johnson
- Nicknames: The Rock, The People’s Champion, The Brahma Bull, The Great One
- Occupation: Actor, Wrestler
- Date of Birth: May 2, 1972
- Birthplace: Hayward, California
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Dwayne Johnson Family Details:
- Father Name: Rocky Johnson (Wrestler)
- Mother Name: Ata Johnson
- Siblings: Wanda Bowles (Sister), Curtis Bowles (Brother)
- Spouse: Dany Garcia (m. 1997–2008)
- Children: Simone Alexandra Johnson
Dwayne Johnson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Beyond the Mat
- First TV Show: That ’70s Show
Dwayne Johnson Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Body Measurements including his height, weight and shoe, biceps, chest, waist and thighs size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 195 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 118 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 260 lbs
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 14 (US)
- Chest Size: 50 inches
- Waist Size: 35 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 20 inches
- Thighs Size: 31 inches
Dwayne Johnson Interesting Facts:
- The actor is a huge Elvis Presley fan.
- He was the first ever third-generation wrestler in WWE history.
- His first real passion was football but failed to gain much success in it which eventually turned him towards wrestling.
- Dwayne was paid $5.5 million for lead role in his debut film, which made him a Guinness World Record holder at that time for being the highest paid actor ever for a debut movie.