Emily DiDonato got scouted at the age of 10 while began pursuing a full-time modeling career in 2009. Despite being pretty new and having just a few months experience, she got signed as the face of Maybelline New York. This was the first major breakthrough of her modeling career and many more great opportunities followed immediately. Over the course of her career, she has done successful campaigns for numerous fashion houses while has also been featured in several fashion publications. Now moving from her modeling career to personal life, Emily DiDonato is married to financier Kyle Peterson and the pair has two children together.
Emily DiDonato Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Emily DiDonato
- Nicknames: Emmy, Woo Woo
- Date of Birth: February 24, 1991
- Birthplace: Goshen, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
Emily DiDonato Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Statistics
Emily DiDonato Family Details:
- Father Name: Richard J. DiDonato
- Mother Name: Frances DiDonato
- Sibling Name: She has one older brother.
- Spouse Name: Kyle Peterson (m. 2018)
- Children Name: She has two children.
Emily DiDonato Relationships History:
- Justin Hopwood – Model (2010-2012)
- Jake Gyllenhaal – Actor (2013)
- Kyle Peterson – Financier (2018-Present)
Emily DiDonato Career Highlights:
- Professional Modeling Debut: 2009
Emily DiDonato Distinctive Features:
- Blue eyes
- Toned figure
Emily DiDonato Body Measurements:
The following list contains Emily DiDonato height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Emily DiDonato Interesting Facts:
- She wears contact lenses due to weak eyesight.
- Emily was 10 years old when she was scouted at a shopping mall.
- Her great-grandparents emigrated to the United States from Italy.