The American actress and singer, Olivia Holt was born on August 5, 1977. Despite of being involved in gymnastics and cheerleading during school, Olivia decided to pursue her professional career in the field of acting. She started her career through local theater productions and followed it up with appearance in television commercials for various brands. Olivia Holt made her television debut in 2010 and earned her career breakthrough role in 2011 when she was cast for the lead role of Kim in popular martial arts show Kickin’ It. Since then, she has gone on to appear in a few more TV shows like Shake It Up, Dog With a Blog and also stars as Lindy Watson in Disney Chanel Original series I Didn’t Do It from 2014 onwards.
In addition to television, Olivia Holt also made her big-screen debut in 2009 with film Black & Blue which was followed by her second movie Girl vs. Monster during 2012. Along with acting, Olivia Holt also has keen interest in music. After the success of her few singles, she was signed by Hollywood Records and is currently working on her debut music album.
Olivia Holt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Olivia Hastings Holt
- Nicknames: Liv, Livey
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Date of Birth: August 5, 1997
- Birthplace: Germantown, Tennessee, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
Olivia Holt Family Details:
- Father: Mark Holt
- Mother: Kim Holt
- Siblings: Morgan Toll, Cade Holt
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Olivia Holt Career Highlights:
- First Film: Black & Blue
- First TV Show: Disney XD’s My Life
Click for Olivia Holt Favorite Food Color Hobbies
Olivia Holt Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 6
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-32
Olivia Holt Interesting Facts:
- Olivia is black belt in martial arts.
- She is involved with gymnastics and has also done competitive cheerleading.
- Olivia Holt loves to eat chocolate and ketchup.