Born on February 1, 1987, Ronda Jean Rousey is an American actress, Judoka and mixed martial artist. After winning several Judo competitions during her teenage including a Olympic medal in Judo at the Summer Olympics 2008 in Beijing, she decided to retire from Judo career at the age of 21 in order to pursue career in MMA. Ronda made her amateur mixed martial arts debut in 2010 which was followed by her professional debut next year. Since then, she has competed in total 13 fights and remained unbeaten in the first 12 fights holding the UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship before finally suffering her first loss from the hand of Holly Holm and losing the championship to her. In addition to her achievements in ring, Ronda Rousey has also appeared in various magazines and made her acting debut with first featured role in 2014 film The Expendables 3. While in her personal life, Ronda is in a relationship with UFC fighter Travis Browne.
Ronda Rousey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ronda Jean Rousey
- Nicknames: Rowdy
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1987
- Occupation: Mixed Martial Artist, Actress
- Birthplace: Riverside County, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Grey
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ronda Rousey Family Details:
- Father: Ron Rousey
- Mother: AnnMaria De Mars
- Siblings: Julia DeMars, Maria Burns-Ortiz, Jennifer Rousey
- Spouse: Umarried
- Children: None
Ronda Rousey Career Highlights:
- Professional MMA debut: 2011
- First Film: The Expendables 3
Ronda Rousey Body Measurements:
Following is the list of Ronda Rousey body measurements including the details of her height, weight, dress, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 135 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Ronda Rousey Interesting Facts:
- She is the first ever UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion.
- Rousey became the first ever American women to win an Olympic medal in Judo at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- She suffered her first loss in the professional mixed martial arts career in her 13th fight against Holly Holm in November, 2015.