Grace Shaw is an Australian music artist who has achieved global fame under the stage name, Mallrat. Having started writing and making music in her early teens, she first began releasing her original content in 2014 while the release of her official debut single “Suicide Blonde” came in mid-2015. Over the next four years, Mallrat released three EPs: In the Sky, Uninvited, and Driving Music. Her second EP ‘In the Sky’ brought her into the limelight with the singles UFO, Better, and Groceries. Following up on that, she released her third EP ‘Driving Music’ in 2019 which met with both critical and commercial success. In addition to her solo gigs, Shaw’s successful collaborations with other artists have also helped her in achieving mainstream limelight. Several of her collaborative songs have gotten ranked over music charts, such as Nobody’s Home with Basenji, Break Me Down with Cub Sport, and Winter with Benee.
Grace Shaw Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Grace Kathleen Elizabeth Shaw
- Nicknames: Mallrat
- Date of Birth: September 25, 1998
- Birthplace: Brisbane, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Singer, Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Mallrat Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Bio
Grace Shaw Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: She has one younger sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Mallrat Relationships History:
- The singer hasn’t revealed any details related to her dating life.
Mallrat Career Highlights:
- Debut Song: Suicide Blonde (2015)
- First Extended Play (EP): Uninvited
Mallrat Distinctive Features:
- Round Face
- Freckled Face
- Often wears a Nose Ring
Mallrat Body Measurements:
The Australian singer Grace Shaw aka Mallrat height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details can be found below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 162.5 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Mallrat Interesting Facts:
- She first began writing and making music in high school.
- Her stage name ‘Mallrat’ comes from the 2012 “Mallrats (La La La)” track by punk band The Orwells.
- Some of her prominent musical influences are Sophie Xeon, Skrillex, Courtney Barnett, Grimes, and Allday.