Rydel Mary Lynch is an American actress, dancer, singer and musician born on 9th August 1993. As a child, Rydel used to learn dance and to play keyboard and the tambourine. She as well appeared in numerous commercials. She made her professional acting debut in Sunday School Musical as a Crossroads Choir Member. Later on, Lynch has done several roles in television series such as School Gyrls and Violetta. Besides acting, she as well pursued her musical career by forming a band R5 which consists of her three brothers Ross, Rocky, Riker and a family friend Ellington Ratliff. The band released their first studio album, Louder in 2014 which received positive reviews. As for her personal life, Rydel Lynch is dating her bandmate, Ellington Ratliff.
Rydel Lynch Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rydel Mary Lynch
- Nicknames: Delly
- Date of Birth: August 9, 1993
- Birthplace: Littleton, Colorado, United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Rydel Lynch Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats
Rydel Lynch Family Details:
- Father: Mark Lynch
- Mother: Stormie Lynch
- Siblings: Riker Lynch (Older Brother), Rocky Lynch (Younger Brother), Ryland Lynch (Younger Brother), Ross Lynch (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Rydel Lynch Career Highlights:
- Debut Album with R5: Louder (2013)
- First Film: Sunday School Musical (2008)
- First TV Show: Bunheads (2012)
Rydel Lynch Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Rydel Lynch body measurements details like her weight, height, dress, bra cup, shoe, bust, waist and hip size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Bra Size: 36B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 38-28-35
Rydel Lynch Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Lynch favorite superhero is Thor.
- Her natural hair color is Blonde.
- She is the only female in the R5 band and also among her siblings.
- Some of her musical influences include Neon Trees, The Script and All Time Low.
- If not in her current professions (acting and singing), Rydel would have liked to become a choreographer.