The American model and actress Paris Berelc got discovered by Ford Models at age 9 and over the period of next few years, she appeared in hundreds of ads from various companies. Having earned so much recognition as a child model, Paris decided to try her luck in acting and for this purpose began taking acting classes at the age of 12. Her professional career as an actress got launched in 2013 with the main role in the action sitcom Mighty Med. After Mighty Med ended its run in 2015, Paris reprised her role of Skylar Storm in its spinoff series Lab Rats: Elite Force. Continuing her successful run, the actress was signed to play another lead role in the Netflix Original comedy series Alexa & Katie which got released in 2018.
Paris Berelc Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Paris Berelc
- Nicknames: Paris
- Date of Birth: December 29, 1998
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Paris Berelc Measurements Height Weight Body Stat
Paris Berelc Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Bless Berelc, Joelie Berelc and Skye Berelc (Younger Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Paris Berelc Relationships History:
- Aramis Knight (2015)
- Peyton Meyer (2016)
- Jack Griffo (2016)
Paris Berelc Career Highlights:
- First Film: Invisible Sister (2015)
- First TV Show: Health Corner (2004)
Paris Berelc Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Paris Berelc measurements like the details of her weight, height, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 31/2”
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 115 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Paris Berelc Interesting Facts:
- She began training for gymnastics at age 5.
- Paris Berelc got discovered by Ford Models when she was 9 years old.
- She put her gymnastics career on hold in order to pursue acting full-time.