Yara Shahidi started her professional career as a child model, appearing in print and TV advertisements for globally recognized companies like Disney, McDonald’s, Guess and Ralph Lauren. She entered the field of acting through minor TV roles while made her big-screen debut with the 2009 comedy film, Imagine That. Afterward, Yara had gone on to have several more minor film and TV series roles before finally having her big break in 2014 when she landed the main cast role of Zoey Johnson in the sitcom, Black-ish. Her performance received a lot of appreciation from the fans and she even received nominations for various awards as well. Since then, Shahidi’s career has continued to develop at a pretty healthy pace and is sure to be seen in many big projects in near future. Aside from her professional work, she is an activist too and has made valuable contributions to various causes.
Yara Shahidi Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Yara Sayeh Shahidi
- Nicknames: Yara
- Date of Birth: February 10, 2000
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Yara Shahidi Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Yara Shahidi Family Details:
- Father: Afshin Shahidi (Photographer)
- Mother: Keri-Salter Shahidi
- Siblings: Sayeed Shahidi and Ehsan (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Yara Shahidi Relationships History:
- Yara hasn’t dated anyone publicly so far.
Yara Shahidi Career Highlights:
- First Film: Imagine That (2009)
- First TV Show: Entourage (2007)
Yara Shahidi Distinctive Features:
- Black Curly Hair
Yara Shahidi Body Measurements:
The complete actress Yara Shahidi height, weight, bra cup, and shoe size related details are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 46 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 101 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Yara Shahidi Interesting Facts:
- Purple is her favorite color.
- Yara Shahidi loves to eat chocolate.
- American actress Kerry Washington is her style icon.
- Yara holds a black belt in the Korean martial art, Tang Soo Do.
- She is the second cousin of rapper Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, a.k.a. Nas.