The Turkish singer Hande Yener started her musical career in the 2000s and became a noticeable Turkish pop singer with many songs that earned success on a global level. Alongside music, she is also known for her clothing choices and for her overall image renewal over multiple times. She is one of the favorite subjects of columnists for both her personal and professional life. In her early life, she wanted to go to the music school but faced many objections from her family so she ended up enrolling herself in high school. but soon left school and got married. She wanted to become a singer at that time so she tried to make contact with famous Turkish pop singer Sezen Aksu. While struggling to meet her financial needs, Hande initially began working as a shop assistant and it was during that time she met the Turkish actor/columnist Hulya Avsar, who introduced her to Aksu.
She started working as an Aksu backing vocalist and then she worked with Altan Cetin who helped her in making her first studio album in 2000. Later on, she released many albums which made her a successful singer in Turkey. She then shifted her style from pop to electronic music, her songs become great hits of that time and she earned a lot of fame through electronic music but she also suffered a commercial loss which ultimately caused problems to her production team, so she returned to her previous style of pop music.
Over the course of her musical career, she has sold millions of music albums and is among the most prominent Turkish artist at the international level. For her fabulous work in the music industry, Yener has received various prestigious awards and recognitions as well. Outside music, Yener is involved in activism as well. In the late 2000s, she began getting referred to as a gay icon and faced criticism by giving statements and demanding the LGBT rights in Turkey.
Hande Yener Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Makbule Hande Özyener
- Nicknames: Hande Yener, Turkish Madonna
- Date of Birth: January 12, 1973
- Birthplace: Kadıköy, İstanbul, Turkey
- Nationality: Turkish
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Hande Yener Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Family
Hande Yener Family Details:
- Father: Erol Özyener (Professional Football Player)
- Mother: Yıldız Yazıcı
- Siblings: She has one older sister.
- Spouse Name: Uğur Kulaçoğlu (m. 1990–1994)
- Children Name: Çağın Kulaçoğlu
Hande Yener Relationships History:
- Uğur Kulaçoğlu (1990-1994)
- Kadir Dogulu (2007-2010)
- Sinan Akçil (2011-2013)
Hande Yener Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Senden İbaret (2000)
- First Film: Kraliçe Fabrika’da (2008)
- First TV Show: 5 Maymun Çetesi (2000)
Hande Yener Distinctive Features:
- Pouty Lips
- Deep-set Eyes
Hande Yener Body Measurements:
Turkish singer Hande Yener height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Hande Yener Interesting Facts:
- The singer first got married at the age of just seventeen.
- She got her first name “Makbule” after her paternal grandmother.
- Yener is highly influenced by the renowned American singer Madonna.