Lauren Daigle is an American singer who has earned global recognition through her work as a contemporary Christian music artist. Having started singing from a young age, she first began pursuing a professional musical career in 2010. From 2010 to 2012, she competed in three consecutive seasons of American Idol but each time was eliminated in the very early stages of the competition. Following her disappointing run on the American Idol, Lauren decided to pursue her musical career independently. Early on, she worked with North Point Worship music band while made her solo debut with the single “Light of the World”. The single earned her major exposure and built her initial fan base.
Finally, in 2015, Daigle released her debut studio album “How Can It Be” which turned out to be a massive hit, and its success at an international scale introduced the singer to a wider audience. Continuing this momentum of success, Lauren released her third studio album “Look Up Child” in 2018. The record-breaking album generated huge commercial sales and also peaked over music charts in multiple countries. Her highly successful run in the music industry has also seen Daigle win numerous accolades including multiple Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards, and Grammy Awards.
Lauren Daigle Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lauren Ashley Daigle
- Nicknames: Lauren
- Date of Birth: September 9, 1991
- Birthplace: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Lauren Daigle Measurements Height Weight Facts Family
Lauren Daigle Family Details:
- Father: Mark Daigle
- Mother: Laura Daigle
- Siblings: Brandon Daigle (Older Brother), Madison Daigle (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lauren Daigle Relationships History:
- She hasn’t gotten romantically involved with anyone since coming into the limelight.
Lauren Daigle Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: How Can It Be (2015)
- First Christmas Album: Behold: A Christmas Collection (2016)
- First Extended Play (EP): How Can It Be (2014)
Lauren Daigle Distinctive Features:
- Almond-shaped eyes
Lauren Daigle Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Lauren Daigle measurements, including her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size stats.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Lauren Daigle Interesting Facts:
- Lauren’s first earning job was as a babysitter.
- Due to her continuous singing inside the house, her mother nicknamed her “The Music Box”.
- She participated in American Idol twice but was eliminated in the early stages each time.
- Her musical influences include Amy Winehouse, Celine Dion, Billy Joel, John Mayer, Dave Matthews, and Whitney Houston.