An American rapper, actor, record producer and poet, Tupac Amaru Shakur was born on 16th June 1971. He was also known by his stage names Makaveli, Pac, and 2Pac. Although Tupac began recording in 1987, but his professional entertainment career did not take off until the 1990s when he debuted in Digital Underground’s “Same Song”. The single was released as the lead song of the Digital Underground EP, the follow-up to their debut album Sex Packets. After his rap debut, Shakur performed again with Digital Underground on the album Sons of the P. later on, he released his first solo album, 2Pacalypse Now which as well earned positive reviews. In 1993, he released his second studio album “Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z…” which debuted at number 24 on the Billboard 200. The same year, Tupac formed the group called Thug Life with his several friends and the group released their only album, Thug Life: Volume 1 in 1994 which went gold. His third album “Me Against the World” became a commercial hit and is considered as one of the greatest and most influential hip-hop albums of all time. The album produced numerous hit singles including Dear Mama and So Many Tears.
Along with rapping and hip-hop music, Shakur as well starred in a number of films including Nothing but Trouble, Juice, Bullet, and Gang Related. In 1996, Tupac was fatally shot in a drive and was taken to the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, where he died six days later.
Tupac Shakur Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Tupac Amaru Shakur
- Nicknames: 2Pac, Pac
- Date of Birth: June 16, 1971
- Died On: September 13, 1996
- Birthplace: East Harlem, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper, Actor, Poet
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Tupac Shakur Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size
Tupac Shakur Family Details:
- Father: Billy Garland
- Mother: Afeni Shakur
- Siblings: Mopreme Shakur, Chinua Shakur, Malik Garland, Landon Garland and Billy Garland (Brothers), Sekyiwa Shakur, Nzingha Shakur, N’Neka Garland and Takerra Allen (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Tupac Shakur Relationships History:
- Kidada Jones
Tupac Shakur Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: 2Pacalypse Now (1991)
- First Film: Nothing but Trouble (1991)
- First TV Show: A Different World (1993)
Tupac Shakur Body Measurements:
Below is the list of rapper Tupac Shakur body measurements complete details like his height, weight, shoe, chest, waist, and biceps size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 176 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 161 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Tupac Shakur Interesting Facts:
- Tupac real name was Lesane Parish Crooks.
- At the time of his death, Shakur was engaged to Quincy Jones daughter Kidada Jones.
- He first started rapping in Baltimore, going by the name MC New York.
- Tupac Shakur was named after the 18th century Peruvian revolutionary Tupac Amaru II.
- His double album, All Eyez on Me, became one of the highest selling rap albums of all time.