Alesha Dixon is a British singer, dancer, model, rapper and television presenter born on 7th October 1978. Her professional career began in 1999 when she met Sabrina Washington and eventually they formed a girl band along with other members called Mis-Teeq. The group released albums such as Lickin’ On Both Sides and Eye Candy. In 2005 Mis-Teeq disbanded and Alesha pursued a music career as a solo artist and signed to Polydor Records. She started working on her debut solo album Fired Up which showed poor record sales of her two singles Knockdown and Lipstick, Dixon was dropped from Polydor. In 2007, Alesha won the television show Strictly Come Dancing, which ultimately provided her exposure again. Later that year, she released her critically acclaimed second studio album The Alesha Show which spawned several hit singles including Breathe Slow and The Boy Does Nothing. Upcoming years brought more success to her and Dixon released albums such as The Entertainer and Do It for Love.
Along with singing, Alesha as well became a judge on the show Strictly Come Dancing in its several series. Philanthropically, Dixon is a supporter of several animal rights organizations and is also a vegetarian. In 2013, she led a walk down Westminster Bridge to the Houses of Parliament to raise awareness against domestic violence. As for her personal life, Alesha Dixon has been in a relationship with Azuka Ononye since 2012 and the couple has a child together.
Alesha Dixon Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alesha Anjanette Dixon
- Nicknames: Alesha
- Date of Birth: 7 October 1978
- Birthplace: Welwyn Garden City, England, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Model, Dancer, TV Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Alesha Dixon Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Alesha Dixon Family Details:
- Father: Melvin Dixon
- Mother: Beverly Harris (Hairdresser)
- Siblings: Mark Harris (Half-Brother), Leyanne Harris (Half-Sister), Adrian Harris (Half-Brother), Callum Harris (Half-Brother), John Harris (Half-Brother), ), Jereome Harris (Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Harvey (m. 2005–2006)
- Children Name: Azura Sienna Ononye
Alesha Dixon Relationships History:
- MC Harvey (2000 – 2006)
- Matt Di Angelo (2007)
- Pharrell Williams (2007)
- Azuka Ononye (2012)
Alesha Dixon Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Fired Up (2006)
- Debut Album with Mis-Teeq: Lickin’ on Both Sides (2002)
Alesha Dixon Distinctive Features:
- Long Legs
Alesha Dixon Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Alesha Dixon body measurements including the details of her weight, height, shoe, dress, bust, waist, hip and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-25-37
Alesha Dixon Interesting Facts:
- She is vegetarian.
- Japan is her favorite country.
- Alesha Dixon is an avid fan of Eminem.
- Her biggest musical influence is Madonna.