Lyrica Anderson is an American singer who gained initial fame through the songs she wrote for various artists. Some of her most notable contributions have been to the songs like “All Night Long” by Demi Lovato, “Jealous” by Beyonce and “Pretend” by Tinashe. Lyrica has also performed as a background vocalist for Jennifer Lopez. After earning so much credit as a contributor, she decided to pursue her own singing career and released a mixtape in 2012, titled King Me. She since then has gone on to release multiple EP’s and albums that have performed pretty well both commercially and critically. Aside from music, Anderson has become a reality TV star as well after joining the cast of VH1 reality series, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. As far as her private life goes, the singer married rapper Floyd Bentley aka. “A1” in 2016.
Lyrica Anderson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lyrica Anderson-Bentley
- Nicknames: Lyrica
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1988
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: She keeps changing their color.
Lyrica Anderson Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Lyrica Anderson Family Details:
- Father: Darrius Garrett
- Mother: Lyrica Garrett (Actress)
- Siblings: Aida Anderson (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Floyd “A1” Bentley (m. 2016)
- Children Name: None
Lyrica Anderson Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Hello (2015)
- First EP: King Me 2 (2014)
- First TV Show: Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (2016)
Lyrica Anderson Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
- Various Hair Colors
Lyrica Anderson Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete singer Lyrica Anderson height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements information.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 143 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33
Lyrica Anderson Interesting Facts:
- Actress Meagan Good is her cousin.
- She has performed background vocals for Jennifer Lopez.
- Lyrica Anderson has written songs for well-known singers like Demi Lovato, Missy Elliot, and Beyonce.