The American actress Milena Markovna Kunis was born on August 14, 1983 in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Her father, Mark Kunis was a mechanical engineer while her mother, Elvira was a physics teacher. She along with her family moved to Los Angeles in 1991. Kunis herself admitted that it proved to be a pretty rough start for her family not only because of financial aspect but also due to the difficulty of understanding the local culture and language.
Her parents enrolled Mila Kunis in acting classes at Beverly Hills Studios where she met talent manager Susan Curtise who helped Kunis land roles in a number of high-profile TV commercials. She made her television debut in 1994 through her role in “Days of Our Lives”. After appearing in a few supporting roles in a few TV programs and films, Mila Kunis caught her big break in 1998 after being selected for the role of Jackie Burkhart in hit TV show “That ‘70s Show”.
Following the success of “That ‘70s Show”, Mila Kunis turned her attention towards film career and starred in various films before finally gaining recognition through her performance as Rachel Jansen in 2008 comedy film, “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”. Her next big success came in 2010 with thriller Black Swan. The film did extremely well on the box office and Mila’ performance was highly praised by the critics. After that, she went on to appear in lead roles in several other films out of which the most notable ones are The Book of Eli, Ted, Friends with Benefits and Oz the Great and Powerful.
Mila Kunis has also appeared in the cover of several international magazines including GQ, Harper’s Bazaar and Cosmopolitian. In her personal life, Mila Kunis began dating actor Macaulay Culkin in 2002 and after staying together for almost 9 years, the couple ended their relationship in 2011. Although there were rumors about Mila and Culkin’s marriage but it has never been confirmed by anyone. After the split, Mila Kunis began dating actor Ashton Kutcher in 2012 and the couple became engaged in February 2014.
Mila Kunis Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Milena Markovna Kunis
- Nicknames: Mila Kunis, Goldfish
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1983
- Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
Mila Kunis Favorite Color, Music, Perfume and other Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Playing Video Games
- Favorite Color: White, Blue
- Favorite Food: Chinese Food, Ice Cream
- Favorite Drink: Penicillin, Blue Moon
- Favorite Perfume: Frederic Malle Perfumes, Kai
- Favorite Music: Martin Garrix, Beyonce
- Favorite Band: Aerosmith
- Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing, The Wizard of Oz
- Favorite TV Show: Dexter, 8 Simple Rules
- Favorite Sports: Baseball, Football
- Favorite Baseball Team: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Favorite Football Team: Chicago Bears
- Favorite Game: World of Warcraft
Mila Kunis Interesting Facts:
- Her right eye is green while the left one is brown.
- Mila Kunis speaks Russian, English and a bit Spanish.