The modeling career of Crystal Renn began at the age of just 14 when she was spotted by a modeling scout in her hometown. A few years later, she gained some weight and became a U.S. size 12 due to which her agents began re-marketing her as a plus-size model. After working as a plus-size model for several years, she decided to lose weight once again and soon dropped her dress size several points down to become a regular-size model. The overall modeling career of Crystal has been very successful as she has worked with a large number of well-known fashion brands and has been featured in numerous international magazines. Now moving towards the personal life of Crystal Renn, she married long-time boyfriend Gregory Vrecenak in 2007 but unfortunately, their marriage ended in 2009.
Crystal Renn Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Crystal Renn
- Nicknames: Crystal
- Date of Birth: June 18, 1986
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Crystal Renn Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Crystal Renn Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Gregory Vrecenak (m. 2007–2009)
- Children Name: None
Crystal Renn Relationships History:
- Gregory Vrecenak
Crystal Renn Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2000
- First TV Show: The Tyra Banks Show (2005)
Crystal Renn Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Crystal Renn height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements stats details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 139 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-27-37
Crystal Renn Interesting Facts:
- She used to be a plus-size model.
- Her modeling career began at the age of 14 after being discovered by a scout in her hometown.
- She has written a book named Hungry: A Young Model’s Story of Appetite, Ambition and the Ultimate Embrace of Curves.