A plus-size model from the U.S., Candice Huffine is a former teenage beauty queen who started her professional modeling career in the year 2000. She initially started from commercial modeling and later moved into the high fashion industry. Since making her debut as a model, she has gone on to work with a large number of international fashion brands and has also been featured in popular magazines like Vogue, Glamour and V magazine. Her such great success as a plus-size model is seen as groundbreaking due to which she is cited as an inspiration by many models that entered the industry after seeing her success. Now moving from her professional work to towards her personal life, Candice Huffine began dating filmmaker Matt Powers in the late-2000s and the couple became married in 2011.
Candice Huffine Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Candice Huffine
- Nicknames: Candice
- Date of Birth: October 15, 1984
- Birthplace: Georgetown, District of Columbia, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Candice Huffine Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Stats Facts
Candice Huffine Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Holley Huffine
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Matt Powers (m. 2011)
- Children Name: None
Candice Huffine Relationships History:
- Matt Powers – Filmmaker (2011)
Candice Huffine Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2000
- Founded Project Start: 2016
Candice Huffine Distinctive Features:
- Curvy Figure
- Big Body Frame
Candice Huffine Body Measurements:
Following are the complete plus-size model Candice Huffine body measurements statistics, such as her weight, height, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 90 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 200 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 38-33-44
Candice Huffine Interesting Facts:
- Huffine has worked as a waitress in past.
- She used to be a cheerleader in high school.
- In 2015, Candice became the first ever plus-size model to appear in Pirelli Calendar.
- In the early days of her career, some agencies offered to sign her if she would reduce some weight.