Mohamed Salah started his senior career in 2010 and within just a few years, he has risen to become one of the best football players in the world. His senior club debut came with the Egyptian Premier League club El Mokawloon and over the next few years, he played for clubs like Chelsea and Roma before being signed by his current club Liverpool in 2017. Soon after making his debut for Liverpool, he became an instrumental player for the team due to his ability to score and assist goals on a frequent basis. Now moving from his club career to towards his international career, Mohamed Salah joined the Egypt national team in 2011 and with his skills and consistency, he has played the key role in many of their victories. Lastly, coming towards the personal life of the football star, he is married to Magi Salah since 2013.
Mohamed Salah Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Mohamed Salah Hamed Mahrous Ghaly
- Nicknames: Egyptian Messi
- Date of Birth: June 15, 1992
- Birthplace: Nagrig, Egypt
- Nationality: Egyptian
- Occupation: Professional Footballer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Mohamed Salah Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Mohamed Salah Family Details:
- Father: Salah Ghaly
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Nasr Salah (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Magi Salah (m. 2013)
- Children Name: Makka Mohamed Salah (Daughter)
Mohamed Salah Relationships History:
- Magi Salah
Mohamed Salah Career Highlights:
- International Team Debut: 2011
- Senior Club Team Debut: El Mokawloon (2010)
- Playing Position: Forward
- Shirt Number: 11
Mohamed Salah Distinctive Features:
- Natural Afro Hair
Mohamed Salah Body Measurements:
Egyptian footballer Mohamed Salah height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 71 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 156 pounds
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Mohamed Salah Interesting Facts:
- He is a devout Muslim.
- Mohamed Salah is an advocate of women’s equality in the Middle East.
- The football star is recognized for his speed, dribbling, and finishing skills.
- In 2019, the Time magazine included him among the 100 most influential people in the world.