An English footballer, Theo Walcott plays for the English national team and the football club Everton as a forward. After spending most of his junior career at the Southampton Academy, his debut for the club’s senior team came during the year 2005. He then soon moved to Arsenal and remained with the club till 2018 before getting transferred to Everton. In early stages of his career, Theo used to play as a winger while his later years at Arsenal saw him becoming a striker. Aside from the club football, Walcott made his debut for the England national team at age 17, making him the then-youngest player ever to do so. Coming towards the personal life of the footballer, Theo Walcott is married to Melanie Slade whom he first met in 2004.
Theo Walcott Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Theo James Walcott
- Nicknames: Theo, The Newbury Express
- Date of Birth: 16 March 1989
- Birthplace: Stanmore, London, England
- Occupation: Professional Footballer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Theo Walcott Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Stats
Theo Walcott Family Details:
- Father: Donald Walcott
- Mother: Lynne Walcott
- Siblings: Hollie Walcott (Older Sister), Ashley Walcott (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Melanie Walcott (m. 2013)
- Children Name: Finley Walcott (Son)
Theo Walcott Relationships History:
- Melanie Slade (2004-Present)
Theo Walcott Career Highlights:
- England National Team Debut: 2006
- Playing Position: Forward
- First Film: Arsenal Robin Van Persie 100 Goals (2011)
- First TV Show: A Question of Sport (2007)
Theo Walcott Distinctive Features:
- Facial Hair
- Tattoos on Forearms
Theo Walcott Body Measurements:
The English footballer Theo Walcott body measurements complete information is listed below such as his height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5 ft 9¼ in
- Height in Centimeters: 176 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 150 pounds
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Theo Walcott Interesting Facts:
- Apart from football, he is an avid fan of golf.
- He has published several children’s books so far.
- Famous sports brand Nike sponsored him at age 14 only.
- At the time of his debut, Theo Walcott became the youngest player ever for England national team.
- A cameo appearance by his family was made in the 2007 hit film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.