Best known for portraying the character of Caroline Forbes in the hit television series The Vampire Diaries, the American singer and actress, Candice Accola was born on May 13, 1987. The daughter of environmental engineer, Carolyn and cardiothoracic surgeon, Kevin Accola, first earned recognition during 2006 when she released her debut studio album, “It’s Always the Innocent Ones. In the following year, Candice started her professional acting career with a guest appearance in TV series How I Met Your Mother along with minor roles in films like Juno, Pirate Camp and On the Doll. After this, the actress starred in horror film Deadgirl but her big-break came in 2009 when she was cast for the role of Caroline Forbes in The Vampire Diaries. The television series has been a huge hit and Accola’s outstanding performance in it has earned her both international fame and critical acclaim as well. As for her personal life, Candice Accola married musician Joe King in October 2014 after first meeting him at a Super Bowl event during 2011.
Candice Accola Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Candice Rene Accola
- Nicknames: Candice, Candy Cola
- Date of Birth: May 13, 1987
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Candice Accola Family Details:
- Father: Kevin Accola
- Mother: Carolyn Accola
- Siblings: Kree Thomas Accola (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Joe King (m. 2014)
- Children: Ava and Elise (Step-daughters)
Candice Accola Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: It’s Always the Innocent Ones (2006)
- First Film: Pirate Camp (2007)
- First TV Show: How I Met Your Mother (2007)
Candice Accola Body Measurements:
Given below is the complete list of Candice Accola body measurements like her height, weight, bra cup, waist, hip, bust, dress, shoe size and vital statistics.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
Candice Accola Interesting Facts:
- The actress is a supporter of gay rights.
- The favorite color of Candice Accola is glitter.
- She worked as personal assistant for singer and guitarist Dave Navarro for two years.
- The Vampire Diaries star doesn’t thinks that vampires actually exist in reality.