Lucy Boynton made her on-screen acting debut as a child actress and has continued to move towards more mature roles as her career has progressed forward. Her first on-screen appearance came as the young Beatrix Potter in the 2006 film, Miss Potter. Over the next few years, she did casual work in both film and television industries but has taken her career more seriously since 2016 and continues to work in both industries very actively. Although already a well-established actress, Lucy first got introduced among the wider international audience through her appearance in the 2017 movie, Murder on the Orient Express while her female lead role performance in the 2018 blockbuster film Bohemian Rhapsody turned her into one of the most promising upcoming actresses of the Hollywood. Her success over the big-screen has developed several opportunities for her on television too, as she now consistently being landing prominent roles in various series. Now moving towards the personal life of the actress, Lucy Boynton is in a relationship with actor Rami Malek after the two came close while shooting the film Bohemian Rhapsody.
Lucy Boynton Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lucy Christabel Boynton
- Nicknames: Lucy
- Date of Birth: January 17, 1994
- Birthplace: New York, New York, United States
- Nationality: American, British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown (Natural)
Lucy Boynton Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Lucy Boynton Family Details:
- Father: Graham Boynton (Journalist)
- Mother: Adriaane Pielou (Travel Writer)
- Siblings: Emma Louise Boynton (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lucy Boynton Relationships History:
- Rami Malek – Actor (2018)
Lucy Boynton Career Highlights:
- First Film: Miss Potter (2006)
- First TV Show: Sense & Sensibility (2008)
Lucy Boynton Distinctive Features:
- Petite Figure
Lucy Boynton Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete actress Lucy Boynton height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Lucy Boynton Interesting Facts:
- She doesn’t like to watch horror movies.
- Her parents were professional travel writers.
- Lucy holds dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States.
- She was initially considered for the role of Iris West in The Flash TV series but it ultimately went to Kiersey Clemons.